Friday, January 14, 2011

Why Is My Period Late After Pap

readings from Sunday January 16 at 11:30

YEAR

2nd SUNDAY OF ORDINARY TIME


From the Book of Isaiah 49, 3.5-6

Word of the servant of God. The Lord told me: "You are my servant Israel, in you I will be glorified." Now the Lord has spoken who formed me from the womb of my mother that I am his servant, that I bring Jacob back and I would gather Israel. Yes, I have value in the eyes of the Lord, my God is my strength. He speaks thus: "It's too little you be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and restore the survivors of Israel: I will make you a light to the nations that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth."


Start of the first letter of St. Paul to the Corinthians 1, 1-3

Paul, called to be an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God and brother Sosthene at the Church of God which is at Corinth, to those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, and all those who in any place whatsoever, upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours. The grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ!


GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST ACCORDING TO SAINT JOHN 1, 29-34


John the Baptist saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. That one I said, 'After me comes a man who preceded me, for he was before me, and I did not know him, but to make it manifest to Israel, I came baptizing of water. " John gave this testimony: "I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove and remain on him, and I did not know him, but he who sent me to baptize with water said to me one on whom you see the Spirit descend and remain is he who baptizes with the Holy Spirit. And I've seen and I testify that he is the Son God! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment