Friday, February 25, 2011

Office Removal Of Cervical Polyp

readings from Sunday 27 February at 11:30

eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time


From the Book of Isaiah 49, 14-15

Jerusalem said: "The Lord has forsaken me, the Lord forgotten. Can a woman may forget her child, not to cherish the son of her womb? Even if she could forget, I will not forget. - Word the Lord Almighty.


In the first letter of St. Paul to the Corinthians 4, 1-5

Brothers I must be watching us just as the servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. And what the stewards are asked is in fact worthy of trust. For my part, I care very little about your opinion on me, or that men pronounce that, and besides, I do not even judge myself. My conscience does not reproach me, but that's not why I'm right: the one who judges me is the Lord. So do not wear prejudgment, but expect the coming of the Lord, for he will bring to light what is hidden in darkness, and it will publish the secret intentions. So the praise due to each will be given by God.


GOSPEL ACCORDING TO MATTHEW 6, 24-34


Like the disciples had gathered UTour of Jesus on the mountain, he told them: "No man can serve two masters: either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. You can not serve both God and Money. That's why I say: Do not make yourself so anxious for your life, about food or about your body, about clothes. Life is not worth it any more than food, and the body more than clothing? Behold the fowls of heaven, they do not sow or reap, they do not have reserves in granaries, and your heavenly Father feeds them. Are ye not much better than them. Besides, who among you, by worrying can prolong his life so little? And about clothes, why be so concerned? Observe how the lilies grow: they do not work, they do not spin. But I tell you that even Solomon in all his glory was not dressed like one of them. If God so clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more to you, men of little faith? Do not make so much trouble, do not say: What shall we eat? or: What will we drink? or: with what we wear? All these things the pagans seek. But your heavenly Father knows that you need. Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given over the market. Do not get so worried about tomorrow: tomorrow will worry about itself, each day as it comes. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment